<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2003-12-30

Bad Signs for Democrats

I was just tooling around on the Colorado Democratic home page, and I noticed that they have three candidates listed for Ben Nighthorse Campbell's Senate seat, and nobody listed as a candidate for Bob Beauprez's House seat. And of the three Senate candidates, I've only heard of one of them.

Given that these elections are less than a year away now, that Beauprez's House seat was won by only a handfull of votes in 2002, and that the CO Supreme Court handed the GOP a big setback three weeks ago by overturning the redistricting plan, I would expect a stronger slate of candidates starting to emerge.

I don't think this is a sign of strength for the CO Dems.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?